Kyoto's locals are known to be extravagant with clothes.
This Japanese Hawaiian shirt is made in Kyoto, where the traditional Japanese culture and
its spirit is very much alive. Made by the skilled craftsmen, this shirt is one of Hideya Kobo, the Yukata shop's signature shirts.
Sizes come in unisex S, M and L, so you can wear matching shirts with your significant other.
1. The cotton crepe fabric - it is woven with special yarns and specially ordered and made for this shirt.
2. The leno weave - it passes through air easily and has a comfortable touch. Construction of yarns bring out the beautiful patterns.
3. Traditional hand printing - directly putting pattern-screens on the fabric, it is dyed by the craftsmen one shirt at a time.
4. Precise sewing - pockets are sewed to match the fabric's patterns. Kimono and Yukata's signature back seam is incorporated into this shirt.
5. The original patterns - Unique and retro-modern design come from the traditional Japanese patterns.
■Material: 100% Cotton
■Made in Kyoto
■Brand：Hideya Kobo TENASEN ALOHA
・Machine washable with mesh washing bags.
NOTE: To avoid color transfer, do not wash with other items. Wash without detergent the first time.
・The twisted yarns used to bring out the cotton crepe texture might cause temporary shrinkage when it gets in contact with water.
■Miscellaneous：The patterns vary depending on the cutting.
Item No. V04956XXX028